The week three of Nickie at Typecast's #dosomethingyummy blog prompts to raise awareness of childhood cancer with CLIC Sargent was Getting Together.This week is a busy week for me as I'm back at work in The Body Shop (yay!), so I decided to let the lads to the talking.
(This video is uncensored and my lads are teenagers so NSFW - seriously, my lads have filthy mouths... I don't know WHERE they get it from?!)
In case you can't hear them, due to the manic laughing, here's a list of the questions I asked, as per Nickie's brief.
- What is something mum always says to you?
- What makes mum happy?
- What makes mum sad?
- How does your mum make you laugh?
- What was your mum like as a child?
- How old is your mum?
- How tall is your mum?
- What is her favourite thing to do?
- What does your mum do when you're not around?
- If your mum becomes famous, what will it be for?
- What is your mum really good at?
- What does your mum do for her job?
- What's your mum's favourite food?
- What makes you proud of your mum?
- If your mum were a cartoon character, which one would she be?
- What do you and your mum do together?
- How are you and your mum the same?
- How are you and your mum different?
- How do you know your mum loves you?