Thursday 16 February 2012

What's pissed me off this week

My karma was so wonderfully restored after my last "rant" blog, that I decided to go again.  This week has been a really good week, as I'm back working at The Body Shop, a job I never really wanted to leave.  However, there were still a few "issues" that got up my nose.



  1. Employers, don't wait until your employee is leaving to tell them how much you appreciate what they do.  Maybe the reason they are leaving is because they feel undervalued?
  2. Tesco and JSA Work Placements - I don't think I need to explain this one and it's really made me fucking angry! If you need the workers, fucking pay them!
  3. Bloggers: My new years resolution was to comment on as many blogs as I read.  Don't make this a pain with Captcha.
  4. Facebookers: STOP POSTING FAKE PHOTOS OF KIDS WITH "CANCER"! It's an insult to kids who actually HAVE cancer.  If you wanna raise awareness of childhood cancer, post this instead! (Oh and Snopes is your friend).
  5. Smug Valentines - need I say more? 

How has your week been? Agree? Disagree?

No comments:

Post a Comment